Saturday, October 01, 2011

October

Today's weight 61,1 (+0,1)
total lost 3kg

Today is a PP day, but being Saturday, i will PV it as I'll be eating with my parents ... last night's wine an tiny piece of bread translated into a tiny gain, it was expected, i won't dwell on it.

October is my favourite mont of the year, it's the month I was born, and its the Autumn month with nicest weather... still warm, but chilly mornings and evenings... first leaves start turning brown and start falling... just love it! Its also one of my favourite U2 songs (huge U2 fan i am!!)


Its noon, and I'm now having the most wonderful capuccino done with my Nespresso coffee machine, my Nespresso machine thingy that makes the frothy milk, and a tiny bit of unsweetened cocoa...yummy!

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. My husband is a huge U2 fan as well. When I told him about your blog title, he nodded appreciatively and said: "Yes, October...it's the name of one of their songs as well as their second album--" and I think he was going to say something more but I made him stop talking so that I could post this comment. :)

    He's kind of a U2 fanatic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love U2... went to Berlin to see them in 2009 and to Paris in 2010 - This year they are in the US only I believe... too bad! Maybe next year!!

    ReplyDelete