Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The only way is ..... Down!!! Baby

Today’s weight: 60.0
Daily loss: -0.2

Yay! 60 again! So happy! I need to keep it up. My lowest weight since starting Dukan was almost 3 weeks ago at 59.9 – then a weekend with friends, my birthday and a little bit of getting too relaxed made me go up to the 61 point something – even a one day 62.2 appeared on the scale – and I almost abandoned… but no!! I know I can do it! And im going to do it. Only 3 kg to go!!!

Yesterday’s almost perfect PP day got ruined by a glass of wine.. but still -0.2 is good. Not all days can be whooshes!!

Today is PV I did not prepare anything but I had one of the scrumptious salads from the take away place. It was the Rucula salad - Lettuce, Rucula, cherry tomatos, chicken bits grilled with soya sauce, onion, laminated parmesan cheese, sesame seeds I had the parmesan since the amount in it wasn’t that much. I need to get the oat bran somewhere in the afternoon or evening… but I think I will be going home quite late so it will need to be at dinner… maybe with some yogurt but I’m going food shopping with B so I guess we will get something nice for dinner….

As the weather has turned cold all of a sudden and very rainy I don’t use my vespa anymore and I need to do grocery shopping so B, who is a darling, is going to pick me up from work and go with me so I don’t have to take the bus and under the rain with all the bags… so cute!

Editing: back from grocery shopping, we are having carpaccio with rucula and a bit of Parmesan for dinner, yogurt for desert... Did not manage to eat my bran... Oh well!











1 comment: