Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 55 of cruise – PV and sushi

Day 59
Day 55 of cruise – PV
Today’s weight 60.5
Daily loss -0.6 (yay!)

So despite birthday celebrations, which included mini pastries for Breakfast and Wine with dinner and TWO Gin&Tonics I managed to lose 600 gr. As food wise I did grrrreat! However this I believe might be “dehydration loss” from the alcohol OR I have been misscalculating my weight according to B’s scales which I know weigh more than mine and I was being too modest. In any case I’m glad to be in the 60’s again because the 62 on Sunday really freaked me out!! Haha.

Today I did not prepare a Tupperware for lunch so I’ll be ordering a salad from the awesome salad place – will take a picture later and post it. They serve these great salads, plus they come in these great carton boxes, the fork and knife rolled in the napkin with a little bow, a small little pack of bread (will not have that!!!) and the dressing in a little container… it just looks so pretty when it arrives … they are quite expensive (almost 10€) but the salad is huge and has very good and fresh ingredients. As I am on Dukan I will not have the pasta salad which is the most wonderful salad ever! (so sad!) And as it is PV I will have the Rucula and turkey salad – it has 3 illegal ingredients: Parmesan flakes, raisins and black olives – I always ask for it without olives but I will eat the other two, if not the salad would be actually quite… … boring! I took a picture, and I did NOT eat the bread!! :-)

So, last night I had for dinner boiled octopus as a starter and I don’t know the English name of the fish (ok, looked it up Gilthead sea bream????) anyway that fish on the grill with green asparagus. Had no dessert (yay me!) and the sinful part was the wine and the G&T. oh well, it was my birthday after all!!

Tonight I’m celebrating my birthday (again!) with two very good girlfriends, one of them had her birthday last Saturday, so out again to a restaurant… tonight will be trickier as it is a Sushi – which I looooove - restaurant!! Will try to stock up on the sashimi pieces and leave the sushi to the girls! (haha – who am I kidding *sigh*) they are not big wine drinkers so that area should be safe.
Plus today I didn’t bring my bike, so I took a cab to work (was running late) After work I will walk to my mom’s (2km) and then later walk to the restaurant (1.5 km) and then cab home. I just saw that next week we should be expecting rain (finally!! After over a month without rain!! ) so no bike…and as long as it doesn’t pour.. walking + umbrella

Cheers all!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! :) It's so fun hearing about your birthday celebrations...and that salad does look tasty... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I personally could NOT sit in a sushi restaurant and not eat sushi! If you make it, you'll have my eternal admiration :-)
    Happy continuation of celebrations!!!

    ReplyDelete