Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beautiful Day

So, yesterday’s weight was a nice gesture from my scales, but I prefer honesty! Today 61.3 – however I have to say there are several reasons for this. I will not kid myself… two restaurant dinners in a row, with wine, and last night’s being sushi (helloooo, rice??? Bad girl!) might have 80% of the fault. But in my defense I have to say that I might be retaining a LOT of water weight because I’ve been suffering from cystitis. So, first I feel I need to go to the toilet but then nothing comes out, plus it hurts!!! Ouch! and I drink the same amount of water that I normally do, even more, hoping this will help get rid of the virus or bacteria or whatever is causing it. I am a positive thinker so, the “good” thing is that since im going to the doctor’s today I will be prescribed antibiotics, so this is good in the sense that: it will keep me away from alcohol and it will reduce my appetite as antibiotics always do…. So I will Dukan-behave all the way these next few days. The 61 something is probably due to last night’s dinner and will disappear as quickly as it arrived if I stick to the diet the next few days.

Next mini goal – back to the low 60’s - even see a 59.9 like two weeks ago?- by this time next week. I think it is totally feasible.

Today unfortunately I have a lunch date with a good friend, sushi (yes, sushi AGAIN) but this time I will avoid the rice!! I am a bit worried also that B and I might probably go away for the weekend, for my b-day –we agreed that would be my present, don’t know where we’ll go or if we actually will as it is Thursday now and nothing is planned…. We will see. Eating wile away is always complicated dukan wise.

That’s all for today! Have a Beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the cystitis sounds very painful -- hope you feel better very soon.

    I recognized the song title right away...U2... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh U2! They don't come to NZ very often and when they do, tickets sell out in hours. After years of trying I managed to get tickets last November. It was AWESOME! ooops side tracked there. How did you avoid the rice in your sushi? Sounds challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to see U2 in Paris and Berlin in '09 and '10 - i love them!!
    About the rice... hummm i didn't avoid it at all! but i did stock up on the sashimi and had just a few of the Nagiri pieces!! yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete