Monday, October 17, 2011

One more cup of coffee

Today’s weight: 61.3 (at B’s so I’m calculating more or less considering his scales weigh around a kilo more than mine)
Daily loss: 0,7 kg (Sunday morning was mostly water weight I guess)

After yesterday morning’s shocking 62 in the scales I was obviously an A student yesterday (minus a glass of wine) and this morning most of the water weight has come off. But I’m still over 61 which is terrible terrible terrible.


Today I’ve been good. Dukan turkey sandwich for breakfast with my low fat Starbucks café late (love it!!) For lunch I had Chicken cooked with onions and a tiny bit of roasted peppers for lunch (huge plate that I couldn’t finish) yogurt for afternoon snack and no clue about dinner as I am going to B’s place. Told him it has to be LIGHT!!! And no bread!! :o)

Tomorrow is my Birthday so already I have ordered mini-pastries for colleagues at work. I know I will eat at least one… like Vicky said.. birthday calories don’t count!! Then for lunch I will have to have something very light and very dukan and then for dinner I guess I will go out with B to a nice restaurant, I will choose one with good meat or fish! But wine will be present that will be my second birthday treat! So really today I have to be good all the way!

Bad thing about birthday week is all the celebrating with friends … Wednesday night I have drinks with two girlfriends, Thursday lunch with a friend near work and we are doing suschi, ill see my parents at some point for lunch or dinner, and so on… so this week will be challenging!! Wish me luck!

Another Dylan song for today’s title…

No comments:

Post a Comment