Monday, October 03, 2011

Happy Days...

Remember a TV show called Happy Days? opening theme was ... Sunday, Monday, happy days, Tuesday, Wednesday, happy days... anyway, that's my song for today as this is a summary of.. yes, you guessed it Sunday and Monday .. and yes, they are happy days for the little devil sitting on my left shoulder.. i did not follow the diet.. boo hoo, or at least not to the letter.

Sunday 61,1
Monday 61,5 - TTOM and a bit of cheating
daily GAIN +0,500


Saturday and Sunday i behaved, both days weight was 61,1 - but today... well its TTOM and I felt like poop (sorry!) and I had Pasta for lunch!! But at least it was with plain tomato sauce, no cream, no cheese, nada! just tomato sauce. Also had a couple of those great "celebration" chocolates... oops!! But really, i gave myself the good excuse of TTOM and my tummy ache! Tomorrow its back on track. Tonight yogurt and Ham and I am about to start cooking my full PP meal for tomorrow!!!

Nothing more to say for today... just... oh well! Tomorrow will be another day

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, those chocolates look sooooo good -- Twix and Snickers are two of my favorites...

    Yes, I remember Happy Days! Ritchie Cunningham, Potsie, the Fonz... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bounty is my favorite :) I hope you're back on track! Thanks for stopping by my blog, your encouragement is welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back on track, indeed!!
    While we're at it Snickers and Maltesers are my favorite and they are the ones that made me cheat!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete