Sunday, October 16, 2011

Up...... argg

Quick update just to say...I've been bad and I've been punished by the scales!! 62!!! that is just so.... oh well.. mea culpa. This weekend has been nothing but eating!!! Lunch with my parents, dinners with B, drinks... oh well. Tomorrow I will re-attack... again!!! Dear oh dear.

Today B is with his family, I saw mine yesterday, so I am alone and i must admit, quite bored, so, after this post I will go cook a bit. PP menu for tomorrow, might even prepare tuesday's already - by the way Tuesday is my Birthday so i know i will sin somewhere along the way, so today and tomorrow need to be "lose-all-that-water weight-days"

I found a cool Iphone App called "true weight" where you input your daily weight and it takes care of doing an average of the true weight taking into account fluctuations, so, despite the almos 1.5 kilos gained day by day in the last three days the "true weight" gain is only a couple of hundred grams. Anywaysssss, here's a graph of my true weight (thick line) vs. real daily weight (dotted line) - it's only of the past month. I started Dukan on 64.1 mid august
Somtimes its discouraging, look at that dotted 59.9 - at that point the true weight was still 61 - but other than the true weight calculation its a good place to track my daily weigh ins.




Ho hum! Ready to re-attack!!

Cheers all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool App!

    Good luck on your upcoming two days of PP! On Tuesday, though, you should definitely treat yourself (birthday calories don't count, right?). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting application! Certainly gives a better idea of the "big picture".
    Why are there no good apps for Blackberry???? (rhetorical question, don't bother to answer ... these days Blackberries don't even do their basic duties!)

    ReplyDelete