Thursday, October 06, 2011

The Power - Snap!

I'm at 50% of my goal!! PP day today (minus a bit of red roasted pepper in my salad)
Today’s weight: 60.3
Daily loss: 0.7

So this week I’ve had what Charlotte calls a WHOOSH!! A Full kilo!! Granted it was TTOM weight that I had put on during the weekend, but just seeing the 60’s today has made my day.

Yesterday I finally went grocery shopping, but I bought a big pot of yogurt and I did not realize it was sweetened! So, my dukan bread is now sort of sweet, and the dukan mayo I made as well…

The bread is fine, it actually tastes better! The mayo.. not bad as I went a bit too heavy on the mustard, so actually the bit I tried when making it was kind of nice. Blogging from work again so I have not yet had my food, ill edit tonight and tell you how it was!

Breakfast: Low fat Café late + dukan sandwich with 0% fat cream cheese and turkey (@10)
Snack: we’ll see if I need it
Lunch: Tuna steak + what we call in Spain a “Russian salad” – normally it has baked potato, tuna, boiled egg, roasted red peppers, peas, carrots, olives (and whatever you want actually) – all mixed up with mayo (pic below of how it would look like nicely decorated) but I only used today tuna, peppers, egg and the dukan mayo.
Snack: slices of ham
Dinner: Tonight my parents and some friends are coming to my place for a drink. There will be wine and some mini sandwiches for them, but I’ll also put out some cold cuts which will be what I eat! I can’t promise I won’t have a glass of wine, but I will try to have a diet coke and that’s it!


Its incredible how much will power I had this week. Yesterday we had the bi-annual meeting with the big big boss so it was a sandwich lunch, I excused myself claiming to have an urgent call with a client and ate my Tupperware lunch. Then in the evening we went for a drink, the whole team to celebrate that all went well and some picky food was ordered, nothing dukan except for mini burgers. I had 2 diet cokes and the mini hamburger without the bread, and left feeling Grrrreat for it. Let’s see if tonight the willpower is still there!!

Cheers fellow dukaners!

1 comment: