Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quick update from iPhone

Today's weight 60.5 (after breakfast)
Loss 0.6

Today was Spain's national day! Missed the parade as I slept till 12.30!! Had a coffee and half a muffin (not dukan) and then B and I went for a walk to the new area close to the river a 7 km park along the river, where we were going to rent a bike but finally decided to walk. We did in total 8.5 km... Not bad!! I guess I burnt what we had at lunch which was Chinese food that I tried to dukanise as much as possible although some illegal ingredients snuck in.. But I feel good about the walk!!

Sleeping at B's tonight so no weigh in tomorrow!!

Have a nice evening everyone!!! Viva EspaƱa!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the exercising/walking today (I'm sure you burned off whatever you ate)... :)

    ReplyDelete