Monday, October 24, 2011

Buckets of Rain

Week 10
Day 64
Cruise day 60 – PP
Daily weight: couldn’t resist and I weighed in at B’s - his scale said 61.6 so that must be something like 60.8 in mine – it’s about a kilo difference so,
Daily loss: -0.7kg (not bad)

Yesterday I did a PP day minus 3 white asparagus that were going to go to waste. I read in a blog from a Northamerican guy (can’t remember the name) who used asparagus as his secret weapon as they were very diuretic and helped him in his “whooshes” – maybe that helped in the big 0.7 loss!

Today full PP day again – I am doing a mini attack phase of 2 days to help start moving the loss. I am determined this time not to cheat so much. Thursday I am having lunch with some friends and one of them is doing Dukan. We started more or less at the same time, she had a LOT to lose, and she’s been very strict. I’ve seen a couple of pictures (only her face) on her Facebook profile and already just her face you can tell a big difference!! I’m really looking forward to seeing her.

I re-read parts of the book yesterday and saw that indeed the less you have to lose the slower the process is, in my case add all the cheating and voila! Total disaster. So… no more cheating, I will allow myself a small deviation once a week if I cannot help it, but that is all. I’m only 3.5 kg away from my goal!!!!! I can do it!!! And I have to be strong, especially since now that I am going to quit smoking I need to get the habit of Dukan-snacking when I get cravings for ciggies and no cheating to make me feel better or as a consolation for the unsmoked ciggie like last time. So, I am stocking up on crab sticks, ham and turkey dices, low fat cheese etc… things that I can nibble at at work- I might even give the different Dukan muffins a try!!! And ofcourse water.. lots of water!

Anyway, lets hope for a perfect PP day, which together with yesterday’s and maybe even tomorrow will bring me back to where I was two weeks ago –

Today is the first real autumn rainy day… until last week we had 25 degrees and sun…. today… 15 degrees, rain, grey sky, when I left the house it was pouring!!!! …. So today’s title is another Dylan song


See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment