Friday, October 28, 2011

Danger Zone

Today’s weight: 59.8 kg (whoohooo)
Daily loss: -0.2 since Wednesday – slowly, but surely….

How I love the 50’s… they make me feel good. Today is Friday, the weekend is dangerous!! Tonight B and I are eating out… danger zone! (that reminded me of the Top Gun original soundtrack…) We are going to a nice romantic French little bistrot where they have many nice meats, a wonderful steak tartar that I am actually looking forward to. I do not want to see the 60’s anymore!!!!!!!!! I guess the weekends are the danger zones anyway I know I’ll drink wine tonight and I know I will probably have a G&T… but, on the other hand I’ve been a good girl, so I guess I deserve it. B was going to go away, so the plan was to be super good this weekend.. stay home, rest, not drink, not eat forbidden stuff.. but if B is around I enjoy my time out with him and going out – I think it has been established beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a cheater, but I admit it and I assume the consequences!

After that confession here’s today’s menu:

Breakfast: Starbucks Café Late + dukan sandwhich with light phily chease and ham
Snack: boiled egg
Lunch: “pasta-less bolgnese” – yup, minced meat with onions and a tiny bit of tomato sauce – yogurt
Snack: coke light
Dinner: French restaurant - will edit tomorrow …

Tomorrow I am having lunch with my mom… so I know it will stay on the diet side as she is always watching what she eats. She doesn’t like Dukan, and I keep reassuring her that it is fine and tell her that I have adapted it and that I do eat some bread once in a while (my dukan bread, but she doesn’t need to know that.. hehe) and some fruit – which is actually the only food I don’t cheat with… curiously enough, anyway with her I have to do PV days or she gets all nervous!

I also want to go shopping – and take my nephew to the cinema to see Tintin movie in 3D!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment