Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever

Cruise day 41 – PV
Today’s weight: 61kg
Daily loss: -0.5 kg

This morning I woke up with a craving for strawberries!! plus The Beatles are also one of my favorite bands..



I guess that’s TTOM weight gone + a perfect PP day yesterday. Today I will have little time to post in the evening so I am writing this at work and then I’ll just copy/paste.

Brekko: Cafe Latte (non fat) + dukan bread sandwich with 0% fat cream cheese + turkey slices
(no snack, not hungry)
Lunch: “pasta-less Bolognese” (yeah, just the mince with natural home made tomato sauce)
Snack: Actimel 0%
Dinner: don’t know just now, but maybe ham + cheese omelet – me likey!!

Today I have to go grocery shopping, I’m almost out of everything!!! Last night I did my dukan bread with a Pineapple yogurt instead of the plain one… it was quite nice actually, it even had tiny pieces of pineapple in it! And since I love to mix sweet and sour (like my ham + orange marmalade) it was quite nice… anyway today I’ll buy a bit of everything and as the day is quite calm in the office today I have already planned tomorrow’s menu and its going to be yuuummmmy!! Fish on the menu, I realized that its been quite some time since I’ve had it…

More to come!!
Cheers!

1 comment: