Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thursday & Friday

Day 52 & 53
Cruise day 48 and 49 – cheating and PV
No weigh in either day


Checking my diet spreadsheet I see that I should have finished my cruise phase today… but still have 3.5 kg to go!! Oh well, no worries, this is what happens when you are not 100% true to the diet. In the beginning I did the calculations according to the 1kg per week loss and then added one more along the way… so, I will now add 4 more see if after the lesson learnt last weekend I can keep up the will power and leave those 3.5 kg behind me in a month or so! (secretly, deep down, as long as I get there by Christmas it will be fine) then 70 days of consolidation should take me to a new 2012 version of a new me!

The reason I don’t mind going slower is that already with the -3.5 kg lost a lot of people tell me that you can see I have lost weight, and some of my work trousers feel very loose and those two things are just so… awesome! It’s been so long since I’ve been under 60kg (more than 10 years) that I cannot imagine myself with 57 again.. or how I will look!

Yesterday was a bad-girl-all illegal foods day. My mom and her best friend who is visiting came over to have lunch with me near my office. It’s an Italian restaurant and I had pasta with arrabiata (spicy tomato) sauce – I really couldn’t resist!!! and then in the evening I went out and had a couple of illegal things including 2 glasses of wine!!! *sigh*

I’ve slept at B’s the past two nights so no real weigh in – well actually I did weigh myself on his scales this morning, which weigh about a kilo point something more than mine… so if I translate to what I think mine would say, I’m up again to 61.1 which is 1kg more than last Friday – aww well. So, this is what I’ll do: It’s not that I have given up this week, BUT, since it is Friday and the weekend is always tricky, I am going to relax, eat sensibly even if non-dukan items sneak in, but keep it as light and reasonable as possible, give my body a break from Dukan, and Monday it will be BACK ON TRACK!!! Today’s lunch – salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, boiled egg and ham! (with a bit of balsamic vinegar + olive oil) I will try to do a perfect PV day.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment