Thursday, October 27, 2011

4 down 3 to go!!

Slept at B’s so no weigh in, but realized that it is TTOM in 3 days… so it’s better that I did not weigh myself b/c it could so be that I will stagnate for a few days… no worries, everything is under control. Oh and I’m still having the Antibiotics… so I don’t know what effect that could have (as a general thought.. does anyone know??)

B took me shopping and as we had his car and his help to walk up to my apartment with the bags I got plenty of stuff. After shopping and leaving everything at my place we went to B’s and had carpaccio with rucula and parmesan for dinner. Very yummy!

I did not get fresh vegetables as I prefer to buy them when I need them in the shop on my street that sells only fruits & vegs. And, this weekend I am going to buy pumpkin and courgettes and I will make vegetable purée – cream? – don’t know what you call it but it is not soup, its thicker. I have a wonderful food processor and I was so looking forward for the cold weather to make them!!! Its great to bring to work, its nice and warm and comfy for winter and very very healthy.


Today I am having lunch with 3 girlfriends from school! We’ve known each other 20 years!! One of them is on Dukan and I cant wait to see the change!! Its been over a month since I last saw her and already her profile picture in FB (just her face) shows the weight loss!! And she is of the strict dieter kind of person, doesn’t use oil at all for cooking, and never cheats!! So I am sure she has lost quite a lot. She started 15 days or so before me. So its been about 80 days or so… so excited! Will edit later. - she's more than 10 kg down! and you can really tell !!

As she is so strict we are going to a restaurant with those daily menus – starter, main course, coffee or desert, + a drink for 12€ and its normally always very healthy Mediterranean food. So Dukan PV day is safe today!! Plus tonight B is not in town so I will have my usual soft boiled egg, ham and yogurt which I love as they are 3 things I love, very light, very dukan, very PP…. J

Today is actually PV again as I decided to do 2PP/2PV from now on, but if I have enough veggies at lunch, I can do a PP dinner. Yum!!

3 comments:

  1. You're more than half way there! The soups look divine :) if you find a Dukan friendly recipe for thick hot soup, forward it on to me!
    Keep up the great work... You're getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I second that! Please post great soup recipes, if you have some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do!!! Will post this weekend!! - yummmm :-)

    ReplyDelete