Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Cruise day 40 – PP

Today’s weight: 61,5
Daily gain/loss: none
Total weight loss: 2,6 kg.

Yesterday’s pasta and chocolate potential gain were equaled out by a very light dinner. Happy about the 0 move on the scale, it could have been worse. Today I’ve stuck to a perfect PP day so I’ll be disappointed if the scales don’t go down at least 0.300 gr as it will also be 3rd day of TTOM and water weight should be leaving me!

Breakfast: Coffe with Non-fat milk @ 7.30
Snack: coffee with a dukan bread ham sandwich – or late breakfast (@10.45)
Lunch: Meat with onion and garlic sauce - I added a beef bouillon to the onion and garlic +water and then put it thru the blender..mmmm very nice…
Snack: crab sticks
Dinner: 2 Soft boiled eggs + yogurt

I have now become an expert in doing my dukan bread.. its better each time. Now I let it settle before putting it in the microwave so that the oat and wheat bran expand and become fluffier with the yogurt and the yeast, so I get thicker slices of bread that I can cut in two to make the top and bottom loafs of the sandwich. Yummy.

I have to say that I admit I cheat a lot, but I am losing weight, very slowly, but losing. I don’t have that much to lose and I prefer doing it this way, I believe that slow weight loss helps the body adapt or consolidate that loss, and it makes the diet much more “doable” for me. I am sure many wouldn’t agree and I actually envy all of you that don’t cheat at all!! For years I weighed around 60 (kilo up, kilo down) and was comfortable with my weight / figure, but if I can reach 57, even if it is slowly then I’m happy. I guess I’m just trying to justify my cheating..

No song today.. couldn't think of any.... :)
But i found a parking space (garage) for my vespa... (its not the one in the pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment