Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monday post from iPhone - cruise 46 - PV

Day 50 – Cruise 46 – PP turned into PV
Today’s weight 61.4 (yikes!!!!)
GAIN since Friday 1.5 kg – (OMG!!!)

So, this weekend was a disaster!! I started off well.. trying to dukanise my eating.. but it was impossible and at one point I just let myself go!! Oh well, no need to dwell on it. But a punishment is in order, so, this week I will be a perfect A student. Wednesday is a National Holiday, I will need to behave. My plans are to sort out my winter/summer clothes so I won’t be to tempted to go out and indulge … lets see how it goes.

The weekend was extra fun! I loved it! It was the first true autumn day, very chilly, but very sunny. We went away to this gorgeous town about 140 km away. Two couples of very very very old friends, we’ve known each other 22 years!! (oh dear I’m getting old) One of them turned 39 on Friday, his wife and me are next in 15 days we’ll be 38. B will be 39 in a couple of months.

Today a colleague from work brought Lemon chicken (following my recipe) for us to try… a few bunch of us eat tupperware luches at work, I usually eat with 2 girls and this one said we could once a week cook something nice for the other two… So she started the idea by making my lemon chicken that and she made some rice to accompany it and I had a little bit… I had told her about my diet, but as always she insisted today “its just one bit of rice, it wont hurt to have it just one day!” hummmmm hate that! And between you and me, it wasn’t even that nice….

Tonight.. more chicken, as I took it out of the freezer and now it has to be eaten. B’s coming over, I already told him dinner would be Dukan, for him we will do PV though, he’s fine with it as he has put on as many pounds as I’ve put off… he he he.

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment