Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wishing and Hoping

Day 38
Cruise day 34 – PP
CW: 61.5 kg
Daily GAIN +0.1 kg
Total lost -2.6 kg

So, yesterday’s dinner went quite well. My friend had cooked Beef skewers with onion and red & green peppers, a very nice salad and……. mushroom risotto (oh no!) I had some, I did not want to be rude, but it was the only transgression I did. I did not eat any of the delicious bread, or dessert, but now that I think about it, I did have a couple of glasses of red wine. Anyway… scale this morning +0.1 which is not bad considering…


I got home late and did not prepare food for today. So big challenge.. what to eat today… because of yesterday turning into PV I want a PP day today but it’s so hard when eating around work… So I might go for a salad, or might just buy some ham and yogurts at the shop and eat just that… but it’s so sad!! I’m writing this as a draft at work.. will update tonight!! - editing: Chicken breast with salad.. PV'd the day but proud of myself

Today, Thursday and Friday should be great days for sticking to the diet.. nothing social in my agenda, have to start studying and I am 100% motivated to behave this week, I really really reaaaally hope that by Friday (which is the day I use for weekly comparison) I will see the 60’s on the scale!! Even if it is 60,9 I would be happy!!

I read a lot in Charlotte’s blog and now in Little miss Contray's blog about Flaxseed and had no clue what it was, I looked it up in Spanish and now I finally know what it is!!! and I will defo buy it tonight!! Ive read about its qualities and I’m convinced!

That’s all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment