Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Walk on water

Day 37
Cruise day 33 - PP
CW: 61.4 (yay!!)
Daily loss - 0.7 kg
Total lost -2.7 kg (come onnnn 3!!!)

Despite the pastries yesterday morning the rest of the day went great and today was a surprise. I guess yesterday’s 62 figure was mostly water weight. I managed also yesterday to get some walking done, so that helps as well. I’m going to start taking the walking thing seriously.

Tonight im eating at a friends house, so not the best day for PP - I WILL behave! promise!


Also, I want to point out that I never speak of the water intake because I have always have (not just now on Dukan but since forever) 1.5 L at work –every day! – plus a pint glass of water when I wake up, plus one when I go to bed which I take with me and sometimes drink in the middle of the night, plus whatever coffees or coke light or other liquids that I might have. So, bad days at least 2L, good days more than that!!

Grey’s anatomy is one of my favorite series, and I thought last night while watching an old episode, that I am going to name the subjects of my post like in this show, with a song.

You might know or not know, that all episode titles for this show are either a song title or part of a song, … except for one!!! ( I love a little bit of trivia ) so, from now on, song titles to my posts! I already did one a few days ago ;o)

As I guess every once in a while I will not find a song to match my post I will also use the usual “Cruise day xx”

Cheers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment