Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cruise day 23 - PV lunch with Dad

Today's weight: 61,3
0,3 Loss
total lost 2,8 (yay!)

So today i got up early, went to see my aunt and called my Dad to see if he was free for lunch. Lunch was PV Dukan with cheats... but i feel good. One beer (yummy!!) and this awesome burger.. but you should have seen the waiters face let me just say the original dish is a double decker Burger with brie cheese, bacon and caramelized onions.. with fries! But this is how it went: "Hi, I would like the burger but please bring it without the buns and can i have a normal sald instead of the fries and the caramelized onions on the side, please" ha ha!! I reminded my self of Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally... my dad looked at me weird, but hey, if im going to cheat it wont be with bread and fries.

I did have the two burger patties with the tiny bit of Brie cheese, the tiny squares of bacon and the onions on the side was because my intention was to only have a try... but they were so gooooood. The salad was just lettuce tomato and raw onions. With balsamic vinegar and olive oil (of course!) He had the most amazing looking prawn and mushroom risotto!!!

So, i cheated but they are "allowed cheats" for a Weekend, specially with Dad....

Tonight im going out for a drink, which will be coke light as i already had my beer today.. and we are meeting after dinner so no tapas temptations today.. my dinner will be the usual when i have had a big lunch.. ham & yogourt!!

B comes back tomorrow for the lunch... and that will be another story, temptations will be big

Off to do my nails... im doing them bright Red!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar experience Friday lunchtime, the waiter wasnt writing down any of the orders from my sisters and then when he got to me and i had a whole list of I want that but not that and with the sauce on the side, he had to get his pencil out!!

    ReplyDelete