Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cruise day 21 – PP

Day 25
Cruise day 21 – PP
Weight: ¿?
Total loss -2.7

So today I was at B’s and therefore no weigh in. I did good yesterday. Besides the salad on what was meant to be a PP day the rest was perfect and I walked my almost 3 km.

Dinner had a slight cheat, which was normal cheese instead of fat free.. but just ham seemed a bit sad. Anyway I did little “ham and cheese rolls” and a yogurt. B had the same but the ham and cheese between two delicious looking slices of bread!! Oh how I envied him!

Yesterday I saw a friend while walking to my parents and she said “you’ve lost weight!!” – it was sooooo wonderful to hear that!!!!

Yesterday I cooked my lunch for today. Minced meat with onions and tomato sauce (my Bolognese without pasta meal) so...

Brekko: coffee (tall late)
Lunch: pastaless Bolognese + yoguourt
Snack: ff yogourt
Dinner: will be tricky ... going out for a "drink" which in Spain implies you ask for some picky food to share or tapas.. lets see if i can stick to the Dukan friendly stuff (ham, tomto and tuna salad... )


Tonight B was going to watch football with friends so I planned a nice quiet night on my own and wanted to cook some of those muffin recepies ive seen out there… I tried once and didn’t like them but I will give it another try. Also I wanted to do some dukan bread. Last time it was delicious. I really feel like a “sandwich” after watching B eat it yesterday!! I might have time to do the bread before going out, if so tomorrow for lunch Dukan Sandwich.. oh yea!!!

Walked home from work... tomorrow bike goes to the repair shop so will walk again tomorrow. Once bike is all set i will not have the opportunity to walk home but i have a plan... more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment