Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 19 of Cruise – turned into Attack day 2 – PP

Day 23 of diet
Day 19 of Cruise – turned into Attack day 2 – PP
Weight 62.2 (-0.7)
Total lost -1.9kg

So, despite yesterday’s transgressions 0.7 kg have gone away from Monday morning’s weight in… which means yesterday’s gain from the weekend was water weight I guess… (never been really sure what water weight means really… but im not going to complain about that!!)

I’ve amended my mini goals to show kilo by kilo – haven’t set dates against them except for the 60 mark and the 57 mark.. 60 being the weight I should be at end of september and 57 the target weight (in the back of my head I have a 56 in mind, but seeing how this is going I might abandon that one and go into consolidation for my b-day if I’m anywhere near 57)

I have decided to cut back on my allowed transgressions (wine for example) but I will still cook with olive oil – as a true Spaniard I just can’t not use one tiny table spoon of oil for cooking and as salad dressing…)

Today I did not prepare anything for lunch I went down to the diner below the office and had a chicken breast and could not resist a tiny itsy bit of the salad that came with it, I will have a nice PP dinner tonight and not even think of the infimal amoutn of lettuce and tomato i ate..

Today’s exercise : walked to work (3.2 km in 35 minutes) and walk from work to my parent’s house (1.9km) to get my vespa!!

Oh… they’ve started this healthy and wellness initiative at work and every week we get this wonderful box of fresh bio fruit!!!!! (this is torture, since I love summer fruits – peaches, prunes…) and I cant eat them!!! By the time I’m able to eat them it will be boring winter fruit again (apples, oranges) which I like, but not as much as summery ones… oh well…. Another temptation to try and avoid… ho hum!

That’s all folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment