Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Cruise day 12 – PP (again... or so i thought)

Day 16
Cruise day 12 – PP (again)
Weight 62.3
Daily Loss 0.1
Total lost 1.8

So, only -0.1 after a perfect PP day… ho hum. Today is that day of that time in the month.. so that could aslo explain yesterday's up and today's tiny down.

Today was meant to be PP again – buuut my coworker who is getting married this Saturday brought in soooo many goodies for the team as she leaves today for the South. Salty stuff (better than sweets) Spanish appetizers (ham, cheese, chorizo, pies…. It was hard to resist but I chose semi-dukan friendly stuff. Only transgression a bit of the Cod Pie with onions as it has the breading of the pie, but it was a tiny bit…


This wedding I have been talking about is in the South of Spain about 500km away, both the bride and the groom work at the office so most of the office is going. We all travel on Friday and come back Sunday. He is from a well known high class family with title so.. its going to be a big event. My mom is so excited that I am going. Haha. So I got this wonderful dress just before the summer during Sales, and then came the summer and a +2 kg. So this is why this is my first mini goal. If I lost 3 it would be even better but that’s just my ego wanting to look my best. I love weddings and I love that everybody is so dressed up and looking gorgeous! (by the way tried the dress this morning… it fit perfectly, so good news)

Anyway, I had a late lunch today as we had the appetizers and as I am have dinner tonight at B’s I’ll just have some ham or a soft boiled egg… let’s see if that minimizes the damage. Right now the important thing is not to go UP. Flat or down is good. Up is bad…

so... Menu
* brekko: low fat cafe latte + Dukan biscuits
* snack: appetizers from colleague at work
* lunch: Lemon Chicken
* snack: none
* dinner: with B so dont know yet

No comments:

Post a Comment