Sunday, September 04, 2011

Friday Sept 3 - from previous blog

Cruise day 8 - PP
Day 12
Peso: ¿? – did not weigh myself

Last night i had dinner with B, but i was good... Had a tuna stake and some tomatoes with a bit of olive oil (i allow myself olive oil, very little, but i do) Two turkey thin slices rolled up in a bit of chees (low fat), considering what was coming up next in the weekend.. not bad at all

But, unfortuantely, today being a PP day i am going to be baaad. Im taking the afternoon off and he has invited me to his friday lunch which is Pasta... (¡! Oh no) and i cant say no... cant say no, because i so much want that pasta, and because i cant be rude... i could chose not to go... but .. anyway, like I said, i am not going to be so strict with thi diet. Ill try to eat a small plate and no seconds...I know ill feel guilty but hey.. i need also to think that it is not the end of the world.

You need to know that next saturday i have a wedding and the dress needs to fit. also this wedding is in another town so its a 3 day thing where i need to be careful, and its a VIP wedding so i need to look my best, lots of people from work and the groom is from the high society.. haha.. so this week i will be extra good and stick to it. I am "blogging from the future" (charlotte said that once and i found it awsome) so I know i was really bad this weekend... but the rest of the week.. i will be so strict!!!…

No menu today because you know it... pasta for lunch!! tonight i will be good, i promise.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment