Thursday, September 29, 2011

Down Slow

Day 39
Cruise day 35 – PP
CW: 61.1 kg
Daily loss: 0.4 kg
Total lost: 3 kg (yay!!)

“Down slow” is a song by Moby – veeery relaxing and very representative of what’s going on… finally the scales are moving DOWN, yet SLOW (the “slowly” part is my fault as I seem to cheat quite a lot, but no worries… I’m not in a rush!) Hopefully tomorrow I can enter the 60’s but I will need to really behave during the weekend.

Today I have a full PP day planned, planning is essential!!

Breakfast: coffee + dukan toast with a slice of ham
Snack: coke light and ham
Lunch: Tuna stake + hard boiled egg
Snack: crab sticks
Dinner: soft boiled egg and turkey


Tonight no temptation of going out, not even for a coke light and a chat, because one of my favorite shows is on TV (a Spanish series) and I want to watch it!! The new season started last week. So I’ll be home, alone, with my eggs and my show! AND I also planned tomorrows lunch to take to work – min burger patties and red peppers(oven baked)... yummy!

If I see the 60’s tomorrow I will have reached the next mini-goal!!! Woo hooo!! (fingers crossed!!)

C U 2morrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Down slow should be weight that stays off!
    For me sitting in front of the TV is an automatic trigger to eat or drink, so I am totally not watching TV anymore ... good for you that you can handle it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your PP menu looks awesome, so I wouldn't be surprised if you hit your mini-goal -- fingers crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete