Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cant help myself….

Day 30
Cruise day 26 – PV
Weight : ¿?
Total lost 2.3 kg

I was up yesterday to 61.8 and after a carby Sunday the addiction was too strong. Yesterday the day went well, full PP, had the chicken breast for dinner, BUT I had one of those corn cakes (like the good old fashion rice cakes, almost zero calories, but very carby specially as it was corn not rice… I will just use the fact that it is only like 80 calories as a consolation)

BUT this morning, as I slept at B’s – 1. No scales, so no weight ; 2. Had a “normal” breakfast: coffee, TOAST with a bit of olive oil and sugar free marmalade and an Actimel ; 3. Had a piece of fruit mid morning at work as they brought in the weekly fruit basket part of the Wellness initiative.

Anyway, I am not going to worry about the couple of transgressions, and will jump on the wagon again tomorrow!! Tonight will be hard as well. We have a party, work related. A Investment Fund magazine organizes a party for all Asset Managers and Fund Distributors etc and my boss wants the whole team to go. Last year’s was awesome and the food.. oohhh the fooood!!! they had waiters going round with small appetizers… was incredible! Anyway. Today I will relax, enjoy it and then tomorrow…… BACK ON TRACK!!!

I have updated my weight tracker (courtesy of Charlotte) extending my Cruise phase one more week – and guess I will have to extend it a week more in a near future… 4 weeks left –normally- and 5 kg… a bit tight, don’t you think?? (especially if I cheat so much!!)


Other good news (diet wise) I received my books for module 2 of the course I am taking, which means… module 2 has started!! So its back to studying for another 10 weeks!!! That means less going out, less drinking, less eating! Hehe – the down side… studying!!!!
Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. There are days when I am craaaving toast. Yesterday morning I had 1/6 of my boyfriend's oat bagel (that was stuffed with egg and low fat cheese) and it was so worth the little cheat.

    May I ask; are you a uni student? I will go back to uni in January for a MA course, so my challenge lies in combining consolidation phase with the student lifestyle.

    Good job with the weight loss so far, you can do it chick! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melly-Sue, sorry for the late reply.
    No, i am not a Uni student... almost 40 and a working girl!! but, i am taking a course at work which is three 10 week modules with a 4-5 week break in between, so almost a year of studying ... so between work, study and just life it is also a challenge to diet ...
    Congrats on YOUR weight loss!! Mine is very slow but its ok. I will get there!!!

    ReplyDelete