Thursday, September 08, 2011

Day 14 - Cruise PP........... not!

Day 18
14 Cruise day - meant to be PP
weight: 64,4
gain (since tuesday) +200 gr
Total lost: -1,7

Well, the +200 I was expecting, since tuesday i cheated and had all that bread, and gorogonzola and avocado and all that... but yesterday was a perfect PP day so yeah, maybe a bit disappointed .. i thought i would be at least the same as tuesday morning (remember yesterday i had no scales)

This morning i experienced what someone called "the scales of tease"! I got on the scales and saw 61.3 and thouht whaaaaatt?? obviously did not believe a word of it!! off, back on... and... yeah 62.4 (three times in a row!!!) oh well...


Today started off badly, had to rush out with B without breakfast to run an errand...after getting there just in time we then had breakfast out.. and had... TOASTED BREAD!! (argg) - then a coworker brought in pastries for breakfast to celebrate his promotion ... and I had 2 MINI DOUGHNUTS (argggg) and because i had rushed out in the morning i forgot my tupperware so... had lunch with my colleagues at one of these menu places (three course meal for 11€) I turned the PP menu into PV (after the double carby brekko, who cared anymore...) and had tomato soup and mini hamburguer patties .. BUT they had a side of FRIES and......... i ate them (arggggg) and to top it all off i had WATERMELON for desert ... *sihg*

Good thing is since then i've had nothing and tonight it will be a yogourt and off to bed!!! (that's what i used to do before Dukan came along when i would watch my weight or if i had a big lunch)

Anyway... and me who wanted to loose another kilo this week before the wedding on Saturday... oh well... at least the dress fits. This three day weekend is going to kill me... next week will be deffinitely an attack week again with absolutely no transgressions...

But, on the bright side as i didn't drive my bike to work, B drove me, sooooo i walked back!! 35 minutes, 3.5km walk at a quick pace - 9.55 minutes per kilometer

With all this... I'm curious to see the scales tomorrow. Its a bank holiday so i will be home and post before leaving for the airport at noon ...

Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. My motto: "Damn it!" and then "There's always tomorrow!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's so frustrating when my scales tease me like that. It's been happening more often lately, so maybe I just need to change the batteries...

    Great job with the walking (that's an area where I'm definitely lacking)!

    ReplyDelete