Monday, September 05, 2011

Day 15 – Cruise PP

Day 11 of Cruise - PP
Weight 64.4 (0.2 gain) – argg
Total lost 1.7 kg

Not fair… I was so good yesterday!!

Could be that its period time in a couple of days, oh well.


We finally went to that Italian restaurant, and besides a couple of glasses of wine I was a very good girl. I did not eat any pasta, not even tried my dad’s or my nepehew’s dish and he was sitting right next to me!! I had “tagliata” which is basically steak with “Rucula” which I think is Rocket in English… I went to the cinema in the evening and had no popcorn at all… dinner was a bit maybe on the greasy side, but eating out is hard. I had grilled octopus and Spanish cold tomato soup, not gazpacho, similar… anyway it wasn’t the most light dinner ever, but it was totally dukan friendly.

Anyway, wedding is approaching I’ve gained a tinsy bit .. I hope the dress fits - I bought it before gaining those 2 nasty kg during summer.. im down 1,7 so it should be ok. But one more kilo should go by saturday so time to get strict (as you know I am not following the strictest version of dukan, even if it means going slower).

Today is PP day, I did not bring anything with me to work (going to the cinema didn’t allow me to cook for today) so I've come home for lunch. Tonight chicken on the menu and ill make enough for tomorrow. Lunch is a turkey and cheese one egg + one white omelette and an Activia fruit 0%

Exercise wise, I had the 35 min walk yesterday. Today I came to work on the (broken) motorbike so I will try to go out for my evening walk …

I have lots of work to do today… so … byyeeee for now.

Note: I always write the draft at work and then copy paste it in the blog at home – this for my Spanish blog, so ill do the same with this one :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment