Sunday, September 04, 2011

Switching to English

So, i have decided to run a paralell blog to my one in spanish... I have been reading so much about others doing the diet, and they are so insipiring and I feel bad as I comment on all of them ... - I will put the links to all of them here- that i would also love for them to be able to read mine and comment on what i am doing wrong, or right and well, sometimes it is easier for me to write about this stuff in english.. so... here it goes.
Next entry a summary of the 13 days of the Dukan Diet...

So here we go.................. a bit about me

I live in Madrid, and right now my BF is in the other room sleeping. He knows Im on a diet and knows i am now decided to loose these 7 kg, but is not completely in the know of what diet exactly i am doing because he as well as me thinks i dont really need to loose this weight but that it would be nice that i do and we both dont believe i need such a strict diet at this time. As I explained in my other blog i am not in a rush to loose this weight and could do it the traditional way, i.e. the eternal mediterranean diet way... you can eat everything, but in small doses, lots of vegetables and fruit, no carbs or alcohol and lots of excercise. But.. i am a very weak person in terms of will power, that is why i am actually doing the Dukan diet but i allow myself to do some transgressions without going nuts... haha

so, 13 days. Only about 3 transgressions, which are two dinners out where i ate many forbidden things but in small doses which did not include pasta or rice or bread... have been drinking wine occasionally and then there was one day i ate pasta and one day a burger but with only one of the two parts of the bun.... even like that in 13 days 2 kilos down, which is in line with the one a week....

So, here we go now with the daily entries.. i will try at least!!!
Im keeping record of it with Charlotte's spread sheet.

and here goes my ticker....





No comments:

Post a Comment