Wednesday, November 02, 2011

November Rain

Today’s weight: 59.8 kg
Monday’s weight: 60 kg
Friday 28th: 59.8

It's raining today and I have no electric power! So blogging from iPhone

So, despite the long weekend as yesterday was a holiday and despite that I had a couple of meals out and a couple of cheats and that when I did not cheat the meals were PV, I have been able to maintain Friday’s weight which was my lowest since Dukan.

I have an upset stomach today which has been “good” as since yesterday I’ve been going to the WC quite often which as we all know is wonderful! (in a sense.. and sorry for the topic) that probably helped with the returning to Friday’s weight after the weekend exceses. So I need to be extra good this week, get to 59.0 consolidate this weight and hopefully never see the high 60’s again!!

Next week Wednesday I am going on a Business trip back to Luxembourg where I used to live. It will be a busy 6 days, with catching up with everyone, seeing all my friends and coworkers….the actual business trip, so actual Work is only 2.5 days but then I stay for the weekend and B will join me on Friday. So I know there will be a lot of going out a lot of eating and a lot of drinking… as much as I am looking forward to the trip, at the same time I am dreading the not being able to resist and eat and gain weight!! This is actually a good feeling, hopefully it will keep me loyal to the diet!!! Oh well. We shall see

For the rest, all is good. Lots of work, which now a days is so important!!

Today I ate out with my boss and an excolleague, we went to the Italian restaurant downstairs. I had pasta with arrabiata sauce so a light extra PP dinner no heating dinner - no power, remember? - is in order, and I’m not going out or meeting B or anything so it should be perfect! Good thing I have some mince with tomato in the freezer , which is now defrosting against my will for tomorrow - extra super duper PP meal for tomorrow it shall be!

Cheers and have a great evening. For me it will be a candle light boring one!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of power -- that stinks.

    Congrats on maintaining your low weight (though I hope your stomach feels better)...

    ReplyDelete