Friday, November 18, 2011

Bad week... Next one will be better!!

Quick update to say the week has been tough. A few issues at work, have finished quite late except for today as I have taken the afternoon off. Just got a much needed haircut and I'm having a coffee in a terrace, with those mushroom heaters that are so in vogue now that they banned smoking in bars in spain.

Smoking wise I supposedly quit yesterday, did very well until the evening when I smoked a couple after dinner with B. And ofcousre I'm smoking one now. *sigh*

Dukan wise bad week as well. Came back from the week away with one kilo. Did two attack days with a couple of cheats (wine) and went back down to 60.4 - i.e. Minus 400 gr. Yesterday PV day and some cheats... Back to 60.8 - Arggg. Weekend is here so no motivation for dukan or non-smoking so I will chill, relax, enjoy with limits - can't loose all control...- and next week will be better!! Work wise, dukan wise, and ciggie wise!! Deal? Deal!!

That's all for now. Going to B's and I will enjoy the weekend! Sunday are the general elections so it's a very very important day for Spain!! Wish us luck with the results!!

Cheers all! Enjoy your weekends!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes -- next week will be better (for both of us)! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If giving up smoking for you is as hard as giving up chocolate for me... It must be a really really hard battle.
    We have elections next weekend in New Zealand... it's all anyone can talk about at the moment.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete