Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday - mini attack phase

So, finally yesterday I found the strength to do a PP day with no cheating! And today must be the same.

Monday’s weight: 60.7 – (food wise a disaster… see post from Monday evening)
Tuesday’s weight: 60.5 – (big surprise as Monday was a big carb cheating day! – scales of tease??)
Wednesday’s weight: 60.0 – (yay!)
(all this in B’s scales, so its approximate. Tomorrow my scales will tell the full truth!!)

So, Tuesday I took the bull by the horns and completed a perfect PP attack day – oh wait, no, actually I had toast for breakfast at B’s because I was going to donate blood in the morning and thought I might need the extra energy. The Red Cross comes to our office building twice a year for a campaign on blood donations, and I always go donate. I find it is a huge contribution and since I don’t mind needles and blood at all I have been a Red Cross blood donor for years. So, despite the toast in the morning and the normal Coke (with sugar, yes, the red can) after donating blood I still managed to whoosh half a kilo with this attack day. So more today and hopefully I will be back to the 59 point something by Friday, which was my weight before the Luxembourg trip.

Menu: Coffee and toast for brekko, full sugar coke after donating snack, carpaccio and half a dukan bread ham + philly sandwich for lunch, the other half of the sandwich as a snack, scrambled eggs with a bit of a Spanish sausage which is not too dukan friendly but has plenty of protein (a bit too much fat but B thought he couldn’t let it go to waste)

Today I will concentrate on the PP day again, I have not prepared a proper lunch, but I have ham, a boiled egg, some of my dukan bread, crab sticks and Fat free yogurts in the office, so lunch will be a bit weird but then I will be home tonight as B is having dinner at his brother’s and there I will have a proper protein yummy dinner! – normally I have a big lunch and small dinner, but today will have to be the other way around and will prepare a nice protein Tupperware lunch for tomorrow and will cook more dukan bread.

One thing I have not been doing is exercise. I’ve been staying at B’s all week so from his place I need to take the Metro to work, and the walk to and from the station is barely exercise. Plus it has been raining nonstop. Sun is out today so (although it will be night time when I leave work – so it would be more appropriate to say there is a clear sky) I will walk home today (3.5 km) and will walk to work tomorrow in the morning and hopefully get back into the habit.

Anyway, got to do some work now.
Have a wonderful day and watch out for an update on the big whoosh tomorrow ha ha ha (cross your fingers, anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment