Thursday, November 03, 2011

I've got the Power

I already used this song title before, but today its actually referring to THE POWER as in electric power! Light's are back!!

No weigh in this morning as I finally decided to sleep at B's - lights were still gone at 11 and the thought of a cold shower in the morning ... so although he had to leave very early in the morning on business i prefered an early morning with shower than an hour more in bed but no shower! logical, no?


So, I cheated.. big time. As I left his place so early and arrived at work more than an hour early i went to Starbucks... and yes! I had a Wonderful chocolate chip coockie!! I don't know what happened.. but it did. To make up for it i was good the rest of the day, had more water than usual and although it is raining i walked home, me, my backpack and my umbrella!!

Oh well! I have decided not to regret it, as it was the most wonderful breakfast!! and i say this as a person who likes toast with olive oil and a fresh squeezed tomato!! so its not like i use to have sweet for breakfast!!! - this is a pic of bread with olive oil and tomato - its a very spanish thing!!


Work was long today, and studying afterwards was .. blah. Some TV now and i might go out for a drink later.. meaning i will have a coke light, of course!!

Seeing some of you post before and after pictures has made me think about posting as well... maybe this weekend i will take a nice pic and find another from this summer to see if you see the difference!! its not much, 4 kilos, but I actually can see the difference myself in the mirror daily... so ill give it a thought and do it this weekend!

Til then... have a nice evening and a nice Friday!!!


2 comments:

  1. So glad that your power came back! And that chocolate chip cookie in the photo looks divine... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookie is a photo from the internet, but the one i had was just as good looking!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete