Friday, November 25, 2011

Weight update!! Back on track!! Yea!!

Don't have much time and not at home. Just to share my excitement about this week's progress

Last Friday I still had the extra kilo gained during business trip and then I had the sushi day and many cheats, however the weekend I lost 100 grams! Then...

Monday: 60.7
Tuesday: 60.5
Wednesday: 60.0
Thursday: 59.7 - back to weight of the 8th of November - yay!
Friday: 59.6

So, I better behave this weekend. B's away, my parents are away, I have to study ... So keeping away from temptation should be easy enough!!! Tonight I'm meeting a friend but she's dieting too so I'm safe!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous week on the scales you have had!!! Good luck with staying away from temptation while studying but with the motivation of such a great week I am sure you will have no problem :-)

    ReplyDelete