Saturday, November 05, 2011

Saturday night

Last night was fun! rained all night which wasnt as fun.. but thankfully it does not rain inside bars!

Today I spent the day in town with B and two friends that are visiting him, it was fun, and we walked a lot !!! Lunch was light but not totally Dukan. I need to concentrate again!!!

Weigh in was ok this morning: 60,1 a bit down from yesterday...

Tomorrow I spend the day with my nephew, he's 6 and a half and so much fun to be with.

Anyway, got to run, I'm having dinner with B and his friends, restaurant we wanted to go to is full, so I also need to think of an alternative... oh well!

Cheers and I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the bread recipe! I am going to try it soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed the run! :-)

    ReplyDelete