Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm back!!!

Back from my trip. Dukan wise it started well but as the days went along non-dukan food started to appear, ending with McDonald's (full menu with burger and fries!!) Today I was supposed to get back on PP but my flight was cancelled, so airport lunch and sancking all day till 6 when finally my flight left!! tonight just a yogurt.. and tomrrow me & my scale will have a long chat!! Hope the news it gives me are not too bad - will let you know tomorrow!!!

As for the trip itself, the training was good, two full days of "class" has helped in my studies, now, just three weeks and it will be over! The weekend there with B was great, i was happy to show him where i have spent 6 great years!! Meeting my old friends was great, but like i said, plenty of Non-dukan dinners and lunches.. but so much fun!!!

Tomorrow back to the office.. not looking forward to it at all!!!
Have a nice evening everyone, and will let you know how the weigh in goes tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Did the office routine get you back onto Dukan? For me it always does it! By now I associate office life with Dukan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend trip started well but ended with a veggie burger meal complete with crispy fried veg and chips so I know where you're coming from... It's hard to obey the diet when travelling! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back -- glad to hear that you had a great trip!

    It's definitely much harder for me to stick to the diet when I'm away from home. I'll actually be gone this weekend, and I KNOW that even with the allotted celebration meals, there will definitely be some cheating going on (just with my eating, of course). :)

    ReplyDelete