Friday, November 04, 2011

I got a feeling

That tonight's gonna be a good night... :0)

Feeling happy, its Friday!! and so what if scale said this morning 60,3 ???- I think it's due to it being TTOM and I'm not going to let that ruin the Friday feeling, also who cares if it is raining?? I walked home from lunch with two excellent friends (3km) and I feel grrrreat. And who cares that today I skipped the diet?? - must say that i did not over indulge, I just ate with some non-dukan ingredients but I did not eat like a pig, I ate ... how can i say it... "normal"

So, that said... its Friday and tonight I am going out with some dear friends. I'll be careful as already at lunch I had what would be a "celebration meal"

And that's all for today as i need to get ready for tonight!! (ill take a pic for a possible "before and during" picture post!

Cheers everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great night out! Looking forward to some pics and love the cat!

    ReplyDelete