Sunday, November 27, 2011

Study study study

Today's weight: 59,8
Saturday's weight: 60,2
Friday's weight: 59,6

So, as you can see Friday night I did not behave as well as I had promised to. Had 3 glasses of wine and some picky food. So Saturday morning weigh in was half a kilo up!!! WTF! Obviously it was the empty calories of the wine ... or something like that!! Yesterday I ate out with a friend and did not break the rules, no snacking and then a dukan bread sandwhich and a coke for dinner while watching Black Swan! Today, back down so that's good ... crisis averted!

Both catch-up with friends Friday evening and yesterday' lunch were great! They were also the only two highlights of the weekend .... + B's return tonight!! ;o)

Other than that its been studying studying studying... and getting optic fibre installed! Now I speeeeed through the internet and have HD channels on my TV! Yay!

Anyway, B is going away for work Monday through Wednesday so I will be able to study and diet without temptations!! But i will miss him, dont misunderstand me - haha

Got to go back to the books! Have a lovely Sunday!!



PS: Still not doing enough excercise, but will try to fix that after wednesday's exam. Still smoking, but have cut down quite a lot. And still drinking lots of water - which I never mention but always drink the prescribed amounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment