Monday, November 21, 2011

Very Quick triple update

Don't have much time, but have three updates to give.

1- i did not manage to do a PP attack day today. Long story, low will power.
2- despite the non-dukan weekend my weight has not changed either way - i was expecting a gain but got a minus 100 grams!! incredible. I think today might have ruined that... but i am determined to restart tomorrow
3 - still smoking but by far not as much as before. Also linked to the long story and low will power.

So, tomorrow diet, non smoking and propper blogging!!
By the way my exam is on the 30th of November.. 10 days away .. yikes!! That might have much to do with all of the above!

Cheers everyone and thanks for the lovely comments!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Exams are so stressful, I think you can be forgiven for not quitting the smoking with looming exams. Good luck for 30th November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard doing an attack again. I'm on day 2 of it, and it's taken me weeks to get here. My head is fuzzy but I'm already starting to feel better for it. This is a good jump start! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is life ... and you are doing great! Don't get down on yourself - and one thing at a time! You are keeping your diet in check and smoking less, that's already a big success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Italian is perfect - I live here for professional reasons, mostly (I am a professor of Italian literature). How come you know the language?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutting down smoking is a big step -- congrats! :)

    Hope today went well (and by the way -- those sushi photos looked delicious!)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. You can always do a PP day tomorrow!
    2. Dontcha love when the scale does that!!!
    3. Cutting back is a good first step! I wish you much luck. I've been nicotine free for 6 years, best thing I ever accomplished!

    Sushi looks YUMMY! I had Shashimi in Shanghai yesterday... I could eat it everyday!

    ReplyDelete