Monday, November 28, 2011

Glass of wine

Got home at 9 from studying after work in the office, just had a soft bolied egg, a few slices of ham and i might have a yogurt while I watch one of my favorite series... but I must admit i am sipping on a nice (small) glass of wine!! Yes, I know, not good, but i am beat!! i deserve it!! it was a long hard day of work followed by studying from 6.30 to almost 9!! Anyway, i know its an excuse.
Today's weight 59,9 so +300 grams on the weekend. Not bad, considering. Last night I cheated a bit as B came back from the weekend and we had a nice dinner. Quite dukan friendly but not Dukan strict. Oh well. As long as I don't see that 60 again!

Going to chill now, so have a great evening!!!
C!.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, life is for living if you can't have a SMALL glass of wine when you have worked/studied so damn hard then you have to wonder what the point is - like you say it is only once in a while and you are so good most of the time. I say sit back and enjoy!! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can stick to ONE glass, all the power to you .. I never manage :-)

    ReplyDelete