Tuesday, January 31, 2012

No Dukan, but some loss

Although I'm still on my Dukan-break I have managed to go down to 61,1 - that's one kilo down.

Nice full brekko in the morning - orange juice, coffee and toast. Fruit as a morning snack. A salad of rucula. Parmesan and turkey with raisins was yesterday's lunch. I sinned with a small
Bit of chocolate mid afternoon, but had a light dinner.

That's been more or less my meals for the last week, changing only the lunch menu.

Anyway, might reDukan as of next week when I'm back from my Lisbon weekend if I feel strong enough to do it without cheating!!

Also will give the quitting smoking another go also as of Monday Feb 6th.

Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya! I might do one week of Dukan to restart my diet again.
    And as for quitting smoking...you can soooo do it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any diet works as long as you are in the right frame of mind when you start.

    I love the Dukan Diet, really big believer in it, I think you can do it! Good luck.

    And good luck quitting smoking, it's so important for your health! :)

    www.dukandietress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete