Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year!!!! And welcome Dukan v2.0 or Dukan 2012!!

Well, here we are 2012!! I welcome this new year with open arms and I know it will be great. I have many projects and unlike other years this one I will do everything in my power to accomplish them. Some will be hard, some will be maybe impossible, some don't depend only on me, but I am determined. Will update you along the way I am excited and this is going to be a great year!!

First but by far NOT the most important one is lose these 2.2 kg i have gained since December 2nd! On that day I left for a week off and from there it was up up and away! Its been a good break, I have enjoyed all I have done, eaten and drunk ... but now... its a new year and a new begining. I will erase my stats on my blog (but keep them somewhere for reference) and tomorrow is a new begining.

Starting weight Dukan Version 2.0 = 62.2 kg
Today was supposed to be firt day of Attack but it didnt work
However Tomorrow will be a PP day

Today was a bad eating day. We celebrated 2 birthdays at work, and since it was only 5 of us at the office we went to an italian restaurant AFTER having had some tapas.. so I ate waaaay too much.

Here's to a new year and new beginings, and not only diet wise

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your new start. I've started again too. I'm trying to be a little more strict to start with (trying) haven't done any exercise yet though (oops) but I'm blaming the rain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year - and best of luck on your new start/resolution! I am with you! I have not been Dukaning for the last twenty something days, so I am restarting, too...

    ReplyDelete