Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blogging at work!!

Found a workaround to logging into blogger at work. Normally we cannot acces Gmail or hotmail or facebook or any of this stuff, but aparently (since i am currently blogging) blogger is not on the red list!! yay!!

Yesterday's weight: 60.7 (-0,6 since Tuesday)
today's weight: 60.8
total lost since Jan 2012: 1.4kg

Up 100 gr since yesterday, which was expected but I am happy to see it's not a big increase. Yesterday we had our anouncement of promotions, salary raises etc, and it went quite well... no raise for me, but I did get a promotion.. yay!! In the current market situation a no-raise is normal, so it was expected, and I am not at all disappointed. Having a JOB is what counts right now. So, becuase it was THE DAY we went out to lunch, the whole team with the boss as there were other promotions to celebrate as well, and I behaved myself quite well... i had a steak tartar (raw minced meat marinated in mustard, capers and other stuff i don't know) however i did have one tiny toast that came with it and as a starter a bit of Burrata with truffled olive oil!! mmmm

Then at dinner time i went with my nephew and one of my cousins, who is his age, to Burger King. I sat there seeing them eat their chicken tenders and fries and a mini sandy with caramel ... oh dear, that was hard!! In the end I wasn't able to resist and had 2 chicken tenders (ohhh no!!) then I left them both at their respective homes and went with my parents for a drink to tell them about the promotion.. so wine and picky food (very very little, but I sinned anyway) ... so, result: already cheated on the 3rd day of my second reboot AND gained 0.1kg since yesterday

Moonday would say its a just punishment... and I should do like Charlotte and start putting stats up for how many days I go without cheating or since the last cheat!!

Anyway, today's menu:

Breakfast: 2 cafe latte
Snack: 1/2 Dukan ham and cheese sandwich
Lunch: Hard boiled egg and a nice plate of cooked shrimp with garlic + yogurt
snack: will have another yogurt if I get hungry
dinner: might go out, so will have to watch out.. if not tuna steak ( I took two big tuna steaks out of the freezer, one for tonight and one for tomrrow's tupperware lunch)

Cheers all!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job promotion!! I think you were reasonably well behaved given the temptations around you and 100g gain is not a massive punishment but serves as a good reminder for what happens when we have carbs and alcohol

    ReplyDelete