Monday, January 16, 2012

Still here...

I haven't blogged for a while, I've been quite busy and I admit not doing well on Dukan, which also kept me away from blogging... anyway, I gained back the bit lost on the re-attack, I will justify myself even if it is just too feel better about it... by saying I have a terrible cold, winter has finally struck Spain and I've had birthday celebrations and social events going on... anyway, there is no excuse I know. Sandi for example sticks to the diet even on weddings, so we can all do it.. its a question of will power i guess.

Not much more to tell.. hope to get rid of this cold soon, today's weather is not helping, rain, wind, damp, cold... arg.. hate winter!!

B and I had a great not-at-all-Dukan lunch yesterday to celebrate our last day of eating whatever we wanted and we both decided to start dieting (again in my case) today. I didn't do too well today, had one of those salads with fatty sauces and bits of bacon and carbs... but I will have a light dinner and reboot tomorrow. Not sure if I will Dukan or just diet the mediterranean way (fruit + bread for breakfas, vegetables + protein lunches, protein dinners... humm will think about it)

Will let you know.
In the meantime I have been reading your blogs and you are all doing grrrrrreat!! Keep it up!!
Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. Just to clarify i didn't gain the full 1,2 kg lost... Today's weight was 61,4 - so
    TW 61,4
    Lost sinner jan 2012: 0,8kg
    Just finished packing my dukan lunch and snacks!
    GO Dukan!!!

    ReplyDelete