Thursday, December 01, 2011

Chocolate

Today's weight: 59,5 - hit a new low

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, there is always a BUT.

TTOM is almost here, and that means.... hungry, hungry, hungry aaaaall the time. Plus we have a client at work that every year sends us a Christmas basket full of .. yes, you guessed it Chocolate! the most amazing chocolates, black, milky, with almonds, with hazelnuts, filled with liqueur, ... i mean... incredible.
So, I had a few (too many) many chocolates today!

Anyway, no need to dwell on it... tomorrow I will be strong!! Today the basket got there, we all opened it in amazement and everytime I went to the printer... anyway... i need to forget about it!! Will have a extra light dinner and tomorrow will be another day. I hate TTOM for this!!

Other than that I had a perfect PV lunch.. so I'm happy. I hadn't eaten with my colleagues in a long time and it was nice.

I don't know if I'll be able to blog tomorrow and Saturday we're off for a week, so keep your fingers crossed for me to be STRONG during the holidays and hopefully I will only report a small gain when I'm back

Have a great weekend and week!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a new low!! This time of year is full of difficult situations at least we aware of our eating, I just witnessed some colleagues indulge - but they are not conscious of their eating. While we might succumb to the temptations we are aware of the amount we are eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on today's weight -- and if we don't hear from you tomorrow, have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a new low!!!
    Thinking back to other years where at this point we now really dove into the food ... I think a small treat here or there is allowed!

    ReplyDelete