Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm Back from a week of too much eating!!!

Hi there!! I'm back. Its almost 6 in the afternoon so I am not going to officially weigh myself until tomorrow morning, obviously, but I did jump on the scales, fully dressed and after a kebab for lunch and I can say that despite the "oh dear God!" I also thought "It could be worse, or actually not bad if you consider its mid afternoon I'm fully dressed and I just had a huge kebab!!"... but really, I will wait until Monday morning for the official weight posting!!!

The week away was great, but I ate too much, drank too much wine and champagne and it was wonderful!! haha - Tomorrow I will have lunch with my parents and their friends, at my parents house, food on the menu is not too dukany, but will try to behave and have that as a transition into a 4 day attack PP phase. Hopefully that will bring me down at least to the weight before going away. I reckon that I've gained not quite 2 kg but almost!

Tonight I have dinner at B's and sleep there as he is leaving tomorrow for a week away for work. So that will also help to be 100% Dukan at least until Friday when we have the work christmas party!

This week PP and posts about my trip!! That's all for now....See you soon!! And welcome back Charlotte!!! Congrats Vicky on reaching stabilisation and for the rest who are still on the journey with me, I'm catching up on your blogging!! Good luck to all of us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, post the weight! I wanted to wait to blog until I had some good news ... but in the end I went ahead and blogged today :-)

    ReplyDelete