Monday, December 12, 2011

Back to attack - 4 days - damage control

So, yesterday, Sunday I did not weigh myself and I had a transition day. Had lunch at my parents with their friends. Not Dukan but i controled myself.

today's weight: 61,3kg
gain on holiday 1,4 kg
last weigh in: 59,9
lowest weight before holiday: 59,5
Target this week... LOOOOOOSE THAT 1,4!!
how?: 4 days of attack PP days all the way!
So, today, back to Dukan. Breakfast: 2 low fat cafe lattes. Lunch: two small thin viel steak and two boiled eggs. No snak. 2 diet cokes. Dinner: one small hamburger. 1,5 liters of water so far, will have another half before bed time. I didn't manage to have the oat bran today and I don't feel like it now, but i have already prepared a oat bran toast for tomorrow's breakfast. It was raining today so no walk... tomorrow's goal: add oat bran and walking!

So, there, all seems to be bak in order. I havent heard from B and he is away in the middle east... hope he calls tonigh!

I had a sort of fight with a friend today, via email, which is always aweful, but we were both at work so it was the only option. Im sure we'll sort it out, but I'm feeling a bit disapointed now. Oh well.

And that's all folks. Hope the scales reward me tomorrow for today's efforts and good intentions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment