Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Confessions

Sorry to have been gone so long!! I have to confess I haven't been Dukaning.. AT ALL!
Last post was last Wednesday.. well since then it was downhill all the way! I've had carbs, sweets, pasta, wine, champagne... almost all the forbidden food! Even fruit (which sounds ironic as fruit is in most diets, but not Dukan)

Anyway during this week of forgetting about the diet I went up to 61,6 again, then down to 60,8 back up to 61,7 and supposedly today at B's - remember? the one whose scales weigh about a kilo more than mine???? - well on B's scales it was 61,4 which should be a 60,6 on mine.

Today I behaved... I'll admit to carbs at breakfast... but lunch was Dukan and tonight dinner will be extra light and extra Dukan. Let's see if tomorrow I can have a true weigh-in at my place as I'll be here tonight. I can't and won't say I will be "good" the next few days, with Christmas and all that, but I will try to limit the damage.

So, in case I don't pop in here before then.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Will drop a note before New Year's i promise

Have a great Christmas holiday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. You are doing well yourself to maintain and not gain yourself - losing and gaining the same Kg does not constitute a gain in my books ;-) This whole thing will get a lot easier in a few weeks once Christmas and the New Year celebrations are over - Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tips - we did go and have a daiquiri with Hemmingway at your suggestion and it was the best!

    ReplyDelete