Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Whoosh!

I guess the holiday weight was … very … hummm… temporary! After only one day of PP attack I lost 1,2 of the 1,4 gained.
However, as on the Thursday before leaving my weight was 59,5 - lowest point – I will rephrase and say I gained 1,8 on the holiday… so still 600 grs to go. Wouldn’t it be perfect to lose them between today and tomorrow?? It would also be unrealistic, so I settle for losing them by Friday – better, right?
Today’s menu:
Breakfast: low fat latte and oat bran toast (with a tinsy bitsy bit of raspberry marmalade)
Snack: hardboiled egg
Lunch: 3 small homemade hamburgers (obviously no bun, no cheese, no salad, just the meat!)
Snack: Actimel 0%
Dinner: omelette with ham and cheese

Tonight is the first episode of season 2 of a great TV series, you might have heard about it, it’s called Downton Abbey, I am so looking forward to it! And it’s great that it’s on a Tuesday as it was one of the days where there is really nothing on TV!!! – I don’t really watch that much TV but its true I enjoy about an hour or so of TV in the evening – I don’t count the news as TV time…

Anyway off to watch my tv show and do my nails

3 comments:

  1. Wow... that is awesome your body responded so well to a PP day, it reinforces that idea that you need to jump back on the scales ASAP after going astray and face the damage then be diligent to eat proper Dukan style and it will all fall back into place. Well That is what I hope happens for me tomorrow when I step on the scales :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the most annoying things when the weight creeps over a 0 amount (like for you the 60kg mark - for me it's the 80 kg mark)? I don't think I would mind a kg gain as much if it were from like 76.6 to 77.6 ... but 79.6 to 80.6 seems WAAAAY more than 1000 g!!! :-)
    I don't know if it's the same for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Totaly!!!! so annoying! In the weight loss its the same, for example, today's weight was 60,0 - from 60,1 had it been 59,9 i would have been hurrayy but 100 or 200 grams isnt that much of a difference, but psychologically.. it is!!!

    ReplyDelete