Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm weak!!

Quick post today as it is late and I'll be heading off to bed as soon as I finish this.

Today's weight 60,0 (-100 gr.)

I gues its normal after the previous 1,2 kg whoosh! However its still disappointing.

Today I was weak, we had a team lunch at an italian restaurant. I went down thinking Carpaccio is the way forward... but we were 13 people, starters to share were ordered and I slipped... so, what did I do? instead of carpaccio or a steak tartare I order PASTA ... yes, oh well. I had it with plain tomato sauce instead of the cheesy or creamy ones... Will let you know the outcome tomorrow!

Oh yea, and to make things worse Im having some wine, the remains from Saturday night. I could not let it go to waste!!! right??

I also feel good at 60 kg so it doesnt help with the cheating. But I am determined to go down to 57... I need to be strong!! I can do it!! Slowly, but surely!!

3 comments:

  1. it is a tough journey when you don't have much to lose and more so when you are liking the weight you are at, but you will find your determination to be strong will return and the losses will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasta actually isn't nearly as bad as bread ... durum wheat is much better than white flour (on the glycymic index, insulin response etc.)! So you did ok! And avoiding creamy sauces was also a good choice, because carbs + fat = EVIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way -- I get a little lax with cheating if I'm okay with my weight (even though I'm above my goal weight)...

    Hang in there -- you are strong! :)

    ReplyDelete