Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Attack Day 1 - check!!

I had written such a long (and ofcourse lovely) post and it got deleted... argg hate that!!

As I was saying today's weight 63.1 (wooohoooo!!!) that's a great start to the attack phase, although I have to say that the 64.5 reading yesterday morning probably had that extra .5 due to the amazing lunch Sunday which was so delicious that it can be the best bye-bye to non-diet eating meal ever.

I know that tomorrow's drop won't be as spectacular, but I have to say that this a bit over 1kg loss has boosted my ego and my will power to get back on track.

About an hour and a half ago my colleagues came out of a meeting with clients and brought over with them the left over croissants and orange juice and I did not even sniff them!! I simply grabbed my bag and took out my Dukan Bread sandwich with Philly and Turkey (the dukan nutella recipee in the linked post is only for cruise and only in case of chocolate emergency). Once again preparation is key....

Have a great Tuesday everyone and beware of the Diet Troll I haven't seen him around... YET! but me... I'm back!!



Cheers!!

1 comment: